Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A woman's worth.

I just have to ask.....WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR A MAN TO BE GOOD TO THEIR GIRL? I just have to know what's the damn problem. Is it hard to call your girl up in the middle of the day just to say you're thinkin' of her? Is it so difficult to surprise her wit' a lil' somethin' to make her smile? Or just thank her for lovin' you? Do, WE women ask for so much that it can't be achievable? I just think that males do not know how to show affection. All they know how to do is EAT, PLAY VIDEO GAMES, DRINK WIT' THEIR HOMIES, TRY TO FUCK, & ACT TOUGH. I'm sorry, I know not all guys are this way, but I have to put those who are on blast. I don't think we ask for much. We don't need a nigga from "The Notebook" or from "A walk to remember". We just want a man who's grown enough to know a woman's worth. Fuck apologies & start doin' some grown ass relationship shit. Believe me when I say that when a woman says "i love you no matta the weatha", she means it. So don't take her for granted.



No comments: