Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scream, trends & the middle finger.

Sorry I haven't blogged since last week Thursday. Terrible, I know.

First things first. Caught up in my reading, & I just need to share a part from Portrait #3.


"Sometimes I just want to scream
a scream until another one of me
breaks out and pulls the string
holding the brightest ever star."


How beautiful reality can be when you lay down, close your eyes & imagine.


SO....today's topic will be the TRENDS OF 2008.

I won't be showin' all of them but just a few that I favor the most.

Red Lipstick


Lemme just say not everyone can pull of this look. You'll be your own judge to see if you can pull this off. To those who know they can: Do not wear heavy eye makeup. Some peach blush and pretty lashes will do the trick. We want the focus on those pretty little lips of yours!


Dark smokey eyes


Smokey eyes are so mysterious & eye catching. Some ladies tend to overdo this like a couple in the picture, but don't do it like theirs. That's for runway modeling so everything should be over the top. If you would like to know how to do dark and smokey go to www.youtube.com for tutorials made by many girls. Choose which one suits you best.

Plaid, Plaid, Plaid


The only thing I can say is, DON'T OVERDO IT ;]



Pictures provided by: http://www.fashionising.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would most def go w/all 3 trends...red lips r my fave this year