Saturday, October 11, 2008

La la la la.

I worked at Fitted today 'cuz we had a new release. There was line eva since last night. I have to say this release was fuckin' dope. Loved the color-way. It felt good to see my homies again 'cuz I haven't worked for the past 3 saturdays.

Here's a lil' sample of how the hat looked & the matchin' tee in the background:


Yeah, that's me wit' my boss who I call my daddy 'cuz he looks so much like my real one.


Anyways, here's a lil' secret....I got my tattoo today. Just the right side though. My 2nd session is on Wednesday. My girls Jackie & Jonabelle came wit' me. I just have to say....it was painful! Especially on my ribs but you know what I think I can handle it. It wasn't as bad as I thought & I love how it came out. It basically felt like a sunburn that was gettin' poked wit' a needle. I know, it sounds horrible. Big ups to Ron fron Trigga Happy. He's def the man, no doubt. Stay tuned....'cuz I ain't postin' up pics just yet.

Later.

No comments: