Thursday, January 8, 2009

Good Karma.

Today, I looked good & felt good.

Such and such.....

As I was at the counter ringin' up a customer, my customer was short $2.  It seemed as if she really wanted the shoes 'cause she insisted in comin' back the next day to get it but we're only allowed to hold a shoe until the end of the night.  I decided to give her $2 of mine just 'cause I know how it feels to want somethin' so bad & not be able to have it due to some circumstances.

She told me thank you so much & it felt so good inside to make someone's day.  Sure, it was a lousy $2 but she got what she wanted. 

Another thing.

I was walkin' to Nordstrom to pick up some dinner.
As I was crossin' the crosswalk, I saw a little boy givin' his younger sister a piggyback ride.  I could see tears in her eyes & I assumed maybe she was tired of walkin' & her feet hurt.  I thought it was so sweet that her brother who didn't seem that much older her helped her out by givin' her a piggyback ride.  It probably woulda not lasted long 'cause he seemed as if he was strugglin' but it made me smile. 


Grand ol' day.
Oh how I love good people.

2 comments:

DYNO said...

that was really generous of you! :)

Young Sumo said...

you know what they say about god people, good things will come. i know its cliche and everything, but its good to know that there are still good people out there. "What goes around comes around." Keep up the good deeds and who knows whats going to happen????